*Please read entire post to learn how to apply to the Sims Orthodontics Team*
Sims Orthodontics is looking to add some awesome team members. We are looking for a Full or Part-time Marketing Director who will exemplify our Core Values:
Our office offers:
This is the job for you IF you are:
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- An excellent communicator and presenter (people like you and you make things happen).
- A hardworking, dependable, and enthusiastic person.
- A team player who likes working with others and goes above and beyond.
- A charismatic, friendly, outgoing person who is comfortable engaging with co-workers, professionals, and community.
- A results-focused person who can deliver results and solutions.
This is NOT the job for you IF you:
- Don’t like meeting new people
- Are not a team player
- Make excuses
- Come to work late
- Are just plain lazy
*****If any of these apply please do not apply*****
- Interacting with people and developing strong relationships.
- Working hard to grow a brand within the community through advertising and community engagement.
- Being the point of contact for all external communications.
Implementing internal and external marketing strategies, which include:
- Putting together communication materials such as flyers/newsletters
- Posting,monitoring and interacting on social media.
- Acting as the practice “face” at dental offices, schools, and events.
- Coordinating lunches, meetings, and events both internally and externally.
- Working with media companies
- Helping build internal team culture and involving the team in new ideas for marketing and building excitement around events.
- Planning and setting up internal events for the team for birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations, etc.
- Tracking and presenting practice growth indicators, including: new patient numbers, referral numbers, Google reviews/ratings, and cost of marketing vs. ROI.
- Communicating with vendors to secure item estimates, quotes, and products.
- Travel around town to deliver promotional items, referral pads, newsletters, treats and goodies, etc. to our referring practices.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Matching Plan
- Health Insurance
- Free Orthodontic Services
- Positive office culture
- In office and off site trainings opportunities
- Fun staff celebrations and outings
Required Technological Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Canva graphic design (or similar software)
- Social media management platform (such as Hootsuite)
Required Experience and Education:
Not Required (But a definite plus)
- WordPress website management (uploading content, images, or new pages)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Google Analytics
***To learn more about our practice and see if this position is right for you, please call 850-366-2560 and listen to a message from Dr. Sims. The message will instruct you how to apply.