Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
**Please read entire post to learn how to apply to the Sims Orthodontics Team**
Sims Orthodontics is looking to add some awesome team members. We are looking for a Full Time Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator who will exemplify our Core Values:
Our office offers:
This is the job for you IF you are:
- A friendly outgoing person who likes to interact with people.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills and a willingness to learn.
- A hardworking, dependable and enthusiastic person.
- A team player who loves working with others and goes above and beyond.
- An energetic quick learner who has incredible customer service skills.
This is NOT the job for you IF you:
- Don’t like meeting new people
- Are not a team player
- Make excuses
- Come to work late
- Are just plain lazy
****If any of these apply please do not apply****
- Being one of the first and most impactful people that patients/parents meet when they enter the office.
- Creating a great patient experience and making people feel at home with our office.
- Being the best part of a person’s day.
- Patient Records: Photos, x-rays, and study models.
- Being present with Dr. Sims during the New Patient Exam and taking treatment notes.
- Presenting treatment plans and discussing orthodontic treatment with patients (Braces, Invisalign, appliances).
- Being able to answer any questions patients may have about treatment.
- Presenting Financial Investments/Contracts to patients. Getting the patient to say yes to treatment and hopefully start same day treatment.
- Maintaining our OBS/recall program and keeping positive communication throughout their treatment journey.
- Writing up treatment notes in our orthodontic software system.
- Scheduling appointments for patients’ next visit.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Matching Plan
- Health Insurance
- Free Orthodontic Services
- Positive office culture
- In office and off site trainings opportunities
- Fun staff celebrations and outings
Required Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma Required
Training and Education Recommended:
- Certification in Dental Assisting/Radiology Certified
- Orthodontic Assisting Experience Preferred
***To learn more about our practice and see if this position is right for you, please call 850-378-2118 and listen to a message from Dr. Sims. The message will instruct you on how to apply.