**Please read entire post to learn how to apply to the Sims Orthodontics team**
Sims Orthodontics is looking to add some awesome team members. We are looking for a Full Time Receptionist who will exemplify our Core Values.
Our office offers:
This is the job for you IF you are:
- A friendly outgoing person who likes to interact with people.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- A hardworking, dependable and enthusiastic person.
- A team player who loves working with others.
- An energetic quick learner who has incredible customer service skills.
This is NOT the job for you IF you:
- Don’t like meeting new people
- Are not a team player
- Make excuses
- Come to work late
- Are just plain lazy
- Greeting patients as they arrive.
- Answering phone calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Checking messages daily and calling any patient’s back as needed.
- Scheduling appointments for patients on an Orthodontic software system.
- Processing and posting payments in patient ledgers.
- Confirming scheduled appointments.
- Ordering front office supplies.
- Confirming insurance benefits for new patients and current patients who have new insurance.
- Scanning correspondence, new patient forms, and insurance EOB’s into patient’s charts.
- Calling No-Show patients and getting them rescheduled on our schedule.
- Keeping the reception area, bathroom, and front office tidy and stocked.
- Making and sending new patient gift boxes to our new start patients.
- Adhering to strict HIPAA standards.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Matching Plan
- Health Insurance
- Free Orthodontic Services
- Positive office culture
- In office and off site trainings opportunities
- Fun staff celebrations and outings
Required Technological Skills:
- Operate a MAC computer that uses Cloud 9 (Orthodontic Software System)
- Scan documents into Cloud 9
Required Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma required
- Front Office experience preferred
***To learn more about our practice and see if this position is right for you please call 850-332-4177 and listen to a message from Dr. Sims. The message will instruct you on how to apply.